Lisa C. Rico, Member
An accomplished commercial litigation attorney represents clients in court throughout Utah
For more than a decade, attorney Lisa C. Rico has been providing comprehensive commercial litigation services to individuals and businesses in the state of Utah and nationwide. In that time she has taken on cases involving fraud, shareholder disputes, construction litigation, negligent misrepresentation and claims for dissolution at the director and shareholder level. Her extensive knowledge of commercial law and her experience in the courtroom allows her to give all of her clients the effective legal services their cases need.
Skilled defense services from a respected legal mind
In 2009, Ms. Rico was selected as one of Utah’s legal elite in the area of commercial litigation and was published in Utah Business. That same year, she was selected as a rising star in the Mountain States edition of Super Lawyers®. These distinctions are in recognition of Ms. Rico’s knowledge of the law and the sophisticated service and individualized attention she brings to each case.
Contact an experienced commercial litigation attorney today
If you are in need of a dedicated commercial litigation attorney in the state of Utah, call the office of Larsen & Rico at 801.364.6500 or contact us online today to schedule an initial consultation. Our office is located in Salt Lake City, within walking distance of both state and federal courts.
- Breach of Contract
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Fraud and Embezzlement
- Closely-Held Entity Disputes
- Negligent misrepresentation claims
- Supreme Court of Utah, 2000
- United States District Court for the District of Utah, 2000
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit, 2014
- B.A. in Finance (with real estate emphasis) and Management (with human resource emphasis), University of Utah, 1997
- J.D., University of Utah Law School, 2000
- Leary Scholar Award and Teaching Assistant Contracts
- Salt Lake County and Utah State Bar Associations
- Defense Research Institute